Detailing will affect the autofocus accuracy. You need to know several ways to improve the accuracy of focusing, or else your photos will not look good—maybe it will be too blurry.
- Sometimes you just do not need to focus at all
- If you need to use wide apertures, use it with caution since it is difficult to control
- If you are using a DSLR, you may want to use live view instead
- There are customizable buttons for you to use in the camera
- Do not have too many focusing points—2 or 3 will be the maximum